Everyone needs a place to think..
寫於 2
I am tired today, I really am.
And I was wandering around the main building of the school this afternoon, yes, I was bored too. Everyone needs a place. A place to live, a place to sleep, a place to rest, and the most important (at least to me), a place to think, or at least to be in trance.
Recalling the days when I still lives in halls of residence. One of the most enjoyable moment of the day, is on the window sill, overlooking the view of The Sound with a cup of coffee and the late sunset of northern hemisphere in summer. This late afternoon, I was searching and trying to look as far as I can, but all I can see is buildings, or another building behind the one I was looking at..which is ugly and uninteresting. In

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home